You Did It! You're All Signed Up!
You will receive an email confirmation shortly, so be sure to check your inbox!
BELOW- you will find your next four steps of instruction.
Read through the page entirely and open links in new tabs so you don’t lose your place.
ARE YOU READY???
Here are your next steps toward getting started with the Kick-Start Weight Loss Program!
- Fill out this intake form (this is required- it will activate the start of your Program, so it’s important you complete this step first).
- Save the Program homepage to your Favorites (you’ll also have lots of direct links to the site inside your Program emails as well!)
Once you submit your intake form, you will begin to receive Orientation emails (woohoo!).
Orientation will last about 1 week and is designed to start dipping your toes into the water of the Program.
Orientation is designed to SLOWLY collect information, fill out forms, print out resources, and get all of your ducks in a row before the Program starts.
I’ll hold your hand and walk you through each part, step-by-step, so relax your shoulders, take a deep breath, and release away that stress! You’re going to do SO great!
I’ll need to gather some more information about your health journey leading up to this point and ask you to collect some metrics on where you’re at now.
You won’t need to input the information right this second, but keep an eye out in your inbox. I’ll be sending you an email for it in the next day or so.
This information is our starting point- things are going to get brighter and better very soon!
It may be helpful to contact your Primary Care Provider / Bariatric Team or log into your Hospital Health Apps to collect this information.
You’ll receive an email with a form to “plug-and-chug” the numbers you have, but for now, it may help to start collecting this information. We’ll go through the same information at the end of the Program as well for comparison purposes:
- BMI (Body Mass Index) calculation
- Waist Circumference measurement
- Lab work – as appropriate (ie: glucose, hemoglobin A1c, cholesterol, liver function tests, and micronutrient panel)
- [Helpful to have]: Body Composition (ie: body fat %, lean mass, etc.)
I’ll help you keep everything organized right out of the gate (phew!!) with the master Accountability Workbook.
Get your printer ready!
You’ll want to have this printed out, 3-hole punched, and placed in a fun binder to help you continue to excel over the next 3 months.